If you have a scrumptious bundle of joy, otherwise known as a puppy, choose my Growing Puppies Customised Raw Meal Package!
Pups usually accept raw food with an abundance of enthusiasm. This is because they have not been exposed to the many addictive chemicals found in most commercial pet foods.
Puppies require a healthy raw food diet to provide the necessary and essential nutrients to promote and support growth to maturity.
About the Package…
Your puppy is free from illness, such as heart, liver and kidney disease, cancer, diabetes and arthritis, including health issues that I offer in my additional meal packages.
Your puppy is 10 weeks or older.
You may already be a raw feeder and want to ensure your puppy is receiving a balanced diet, or you may be new to raw feeding.
My meal packages offer the traditional BARF style of feeding for small puppies and a BARF diet with a twist suitable for medium to large breed puppies, or pups of all sizes with a healthy appetite. A BARF diet consists of whole or minced raw meaty bones, muscle meat, fruit & vegetables, offal and a range of natural food supplements to enhance the diet. The diet is simple, convenient and easy to follow without compromising on your puppy’s health.
You make the food yourself, so you know exactly what your puppy is consuming. I always recommend human grade ingredients because if you can’t eat the food, then your pet shouldn’t either!
Once your pet has reached their health goal, you maintain it with the raw diet provided for the rest of their life.
For $139, my Customised Raw Meal Package includes:
- 1st Phone Consultation – 60 minutes
- 2nd Phone Consultation – 30 minutes
- Up to 5 Email/Phone Support Post Consultation
- Transition to Raw
- 7-day Meal Plan – for the different stages of growth & achieving variety in the diet
- Grams to Feed Per Day – including portions of each food group
- Homemade BARF Recipe & Food Chart
- Step by Step Visual Guide – how to make the food
- Feeding Whole Bones – successfully achieving this goal
- Whole Raw Bone Training
- Growth Plan
- Additional Recommendations – reducing chemicals in your pets environment
- Body Condition Score
- Meal Diary
- What to Expect When Your Pet is Eating Raw
- Additional Customised Raw Meal Plan – when your puppy is an adult
- FAQ’s & Troubleshooting
Have more than one pet? I offer a discount for additional pets in the family!
Aftercare Consultation – $35.00 for 30 minutes
If you require additional support on your raw feeding journey, a fee of $35.00 will apply for each contact session, up to 30 minutes. Please note, you will need to book an Aftercare Consultation and payment will be required prior to the consult.
If your pet requires an additional meal package throughout their raw feeding journey, a further cost will apply at a 20% discount of the current cost of that meal package.