If your pet is healthy and you want to continue this journey, choose my Healthy Pets Customised Raw Meal Package for dogs and cats!
About the Package…
Your healthy pet is free from illness, such as heart, liver and kidney disease, cancer, diabetes and arthritis, including health issues that I offer in my additional meal packages.
Your healthy pet must be an adult, 12+ months for dogs and cats or 18-24 + months for large and giant breed dogs.
You may already be a raw feeder and want to ensure your pet is receiving a balanced diet, or you may be new to raw feeding.
My meal packages offer the traditional BARF style of feeding for cats and small dogs and a BARF diet with a twist suitable for medium to large breed dogs, or dogs of all sizes with a healthy appetite. A BARF diet consists of whole or minced raw meaty bones, muscle meat, fruit & vegetables, offal and a range of natural food supplements to enhance the diet. The diet is simple, convenient and easy to follow without compromising on your pet’s health.
You make the food yourself, so you know exactly what your pet is consuming. I always recommend human grade ingredients because if you can’t eat the food, then your pet shouldn’t either!
Once your pet has reached their health goal, you maintain it with the raw diet provided for the rest of their life.
My Customised Raw Meal Package includes:
- Phone consultation – approximately 1 hour
- Transition to Raw
- 7-day Meal Plan – achieving variety in the diet
- Grams to Feed Per Day – including portions of each food group
- Homemade BARF Recipe & Food Chart
- Step by Step Visual Guide – how to make the food
- Feeding Whole Bones – successfully achieving this goal
- Whole Raw Bone Training
- Additional Recommendations – reducing chemicals in your pets environment
- Body Condition Score
- Meal Diary
- What to Expect When Your Pet is Eating Raw
- FAQ’s & Troubleshooting
- Phone, Email or Text Support
Have more than one pet? I offer a 50% discount for additional pets in the family!