If your pet needs to lose weight, choose my Overweight Pets – Customised Raw Meal Package for dogs & cats!
Just like humans, both dogs and cats can also suffer from excess weight. An overweight pet is not a healthy pet, and obesity can lead to many health issues including diabetes, arthritis and even cancer.
Your vet may be recommending weight loss for the prevention of disease or you might be thinking it’s time to get your pet off the high calorie commercial kibble food and onto a fresh healthy raw food diet.
About the Package…
Your pet is free from illness, such as heart, liver and kidney disease, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, IBD (irritable bowel disease), allergies (both environmental and food). Your pet may have other health issues that I offer in my additional meal packages.
Your pet must be an adult, 12+ months for dogs and cats or 18-24 + months for large and giant breed dogs.
You may already be a raw feeder and want to ensure your pet is receiving a balanced diet, or you may be new to raw feeding.
My meal packages offer the traditional BARF style of feeding for cats and small dogs and a BARF diet with a twist suitable for medium to large breed dogs, or dogs of all sizes with a healthy appetite. A BARF diet consists of whole or minced raw meaty bones, muscle meat, fruit & vegetables, offal and a range of natural food supplements to enhance the diet. The diet is simple, convenient and easy to follow without compromising on your pet’s health.
You make the food yourself, so you know exactly what your pet is consuming. I always recommend human grade ingredients because if you can’t eat the food, then your pet shouldn’t either!
Once your pet has reached their health goal, you maintain it with the raw diet provided for the rest of their life.
For $159, my Customised Raw Meal Package includes:
- 1st Phone Consultation – 60 minutes
- 2nd Phone Consultation – 30 minutes
- Up to 5 Email/Phone Support Post Consultation
- Transition to Raw
- 7-day Meal Plan – achieving variety in the diet
- Grams to Feed Per Day – including portions of each food group
- Customised Weight Loss Guide
- Homemade BARF Recipe & Food Chart
- Step by Step Visual Guide – how to make the food
- Feeding Whole Bones – successfully achieving this goal
- Whole Raw Bone Training
- Additional Recommendations – reducing chemicals in your pets environment
- Body Condition Score
- Meal Diary
- Overweight Logbook – track your pets weight loss weekly
- What to Expect When Your Pet is Eating Raw
- FAQ’s & Troubleshooting
- Additional Customised Raw Meal Plan – when weight loss is achieved
Have more than one pet? I offer a discount for additional pets in the family!
Aftercare Consultation – $35.00 for 30 minutes
If you require additional support on your raw feeding journey, a fee of $35.00 will apply for each contact session, up to 30 minutes. Please note, you will need to book an Aftercare Consultation and payment will be required prior to the consult.
If your pet requires an additional meal package throughout their raw feeding journey, a further cost will apply at a 20% discount of the current cost of that meal package.